Glasgow Maritime

Govan passenger and car ferry
Govan Ferry Water Row 1900
Harland & Wolf shipyards on the Govan side of the river and the A & J Ingles bottom left, on the other side of the river Kelvin the D & W Henderson Shipyard
Harland & Wolff shipyards in then1930’s The former A & J Ingles (east) shipyard at the top right with the tripod crane, The former D & W Henderson Shipyard top left, Harland &Wolff Shipyard bottom left . Glasgow Univercity Archive services , photograph collection, public domain